Change Tracker Enterprise
Device Hardening, File Integrity Monitoring, Change & Configuration Management, Security & Compliance Management all in one easy to use solution!
Securing your IT Estate against the Cyber Threats of today, NNT Change Tracker Enterprise™ helps you to prevent security breaches of your systems. Feature-rich, easy to use and affordable Change Tracker™ is a comprehensive and powerful solution for validating, achieving and maintaining compliance with corporate governance or security standards, such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, NERC CIP, SOX and GCSx CoCo
In the first instance, Change Tracker™ enables an organization to bring IT systems into compliance with a ‘known good and secure’ state using ‘out of the box’ or user-definable auditing policies. Once IT systems are considered to be within compliance, as well as configured and set up properly, Change Tracker™ then uses sophisticated tracking methods to ensure they remain that way. If something does change, Change Tracker™ will immediately report what changed, when, by whom and crucially, whether that change was part of a Planned Change. Dynamic Compliance Dashboards also provide ‘at a glance’ reassurance of your continued safe and compliant state. Change Tracker will inform you:-
- What the real threats are - intelligently evaluating all events and changes within the IT estate to highlight only genuine security threats or points of note
- What the risk profile is – via real time or scheduled auditing of key devices ensuring they remain hardened, secure and compliant at all times. Any unauthorized changes are notified including ‘who made the change’ and crucially, whether or not that change has affected your compliant state
- What changed - utilizing real-time and scheduled comprehensive tracking, NNT Change Tracker notifies you of exactly what changed, who made the change, when and what impact that has had on your security profile. Vital in the fight against internal and external threats
- Which changes were planned vs unplanned - the detail of the changes are document and reconciled with what actually changed via NNT’s 'Closed Loop Change Management' process. All planned changes can be authorized and scheduled, providing the ability to separate planned changes vs unplanned changes to cut down the number of false alerts and assist you in driving a culture of zero tolerance to unplanned changes throughout your infrastructure.
Easy to scale across any organization, NNT Change Tracker™ provides a comprehensive solution, including:
- Real-time File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)
- Fully featured change and configuration management (CCM) solution for your entire IT infrastructure
- Best practice-based configuration hardening reports pre-packed
- Complete system policy management and protection
- Support for all platforms and environments (Windows, Unix/Linux and all network devices and appliances)
- Choice of agentless or agent-based monitoring