Restorepoint is an integrated hardware and software solution for Network Administrators, which makes it easy to automatically backup and store the configuration of your network devices and to restore it when needed. This is managed from one convenient central location with an easy to use web interface. Restorepoint is the only vendor independent appliance on the market and the first product to address this commonly overlooked issue.
Restorepoint RSP is designed for end user networks where the solution will backup & restore configurations from supported multi vendor devices.
Features & Benefits
- Backup the configuration of your device
- Multiple Role based administration (Restorepoint MSP models only)
- Transparently encrypts all sensitive information (authentication credentials, device configurations etc)
- Secure & Hardened Appliance
- Web Based Management Console
- Backups can be scheduled or run on demand
- Import and Export of devices
- Old backups are automatically removed based on a configurable retention policy
- Alcatel Switches
- Array Networks
- Barracuda Networks Appliances
- Bloxx TVT
- Blue Coat ProxySG
- Check Point SecurePlatform
- Check Point UTM-1 Edge
- Cisco ASA
- Cisco CSS
- Cisco Pix Firewalls
- Cisco Switches/Routers
- Extreme Networks
- F5 BigIP
- Fortinet FortiGate
- HP ProCurve
- Juniper Firewalls
- Juniper SA
- Juniper Switches/Router
- Nokia Appliances
- Nortel Ethernet Routing Switches
- Proofpoint Protection Server
- Watchguard Firebox X Core
- Quick recovery for devices
- Reverting to any safe version available in configuration history
- Quick configuration push for replacement device
All operations of Restorepoint can be performed through the web UI, which is arranged into various tabs. The arrangement of tabs and screens in the UI are simple to use. Step by step instructions for performing various operations have been provided in the form of context sensitive help, wherever necessary.
Audit records contain the list of all operations performed with details such as who performed the operation, timestamp and the result of the operation.
Plug-ins for new devices are deployed automatically and are free of charge to customers. Customer can request new plugins to be developed for appliances not currently supported.